GS Series doors feature outstanding vinyl construction, nylon wheel rollers in galvanized steel housings, aluminum rail guide system for rollers, ergonomic dual point locking handles, and much more. Multiple folding doors feature premium European style hardware and a choice of metal finishes.
- Ergonomic Dual Point Locking Handle
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Rail System
- Nylon Composite Wheel Rollers
- Single motion deadbolt activation
- Twin bolt lock on inactive panels
- Architectural grade stainless steel components
Patio Sliding Door Handle Palette
French Door Handle Palette
French Door Sidelite Palette
Multiple Folding Door Handle Palette
Multiple Sliding Door Handle Palette
Automatic locks for horizontal and hung windows close
and lock with one simple click, while improved casement
window locks have been designed for smooth and easy
- One-touch close and lock
- Modern, streamlined hardware design
- Casement hardware opens full 90°
- Vent latch for adjustable ventilation
Handle & Lock Palette
GS Series windows and doors offer Dura- or TriplePane glazing options for excellent performance in energy efficience, sound reduction, and impact resistance.
DuraPane laminated glass is an innovative glazing system similar to automobile windshield glass, consisting of a plastic safety interlayer placed between two sheets of glass on one of the glass panes of the insulated glass unit.
DuraPane laminated glass has excellent sound reduction properties, making it a great choice for areas with high noise levels.
- Impact resistant glass panels
- STC ratings using DuraPane can reach levels up to 34-36 (Individual product ratings may vary due to window size and glass options)
Our triple pane insulated glass unit consists of three layers of glass sealed with Duralite spacers. Inner glass chambers are filled with argon gas.
Along with better home insulation, a triple pane window is among the very best choices for an energy efficient home. Stop energy from escaping through inefficient windows, upgrade to new GS Series windows today!
- 2 LoE3 glass panes for maximum energy savings
- 2 inner chambers are filled with argon gas
- Increased air space improves sound reduction efficacy
- Patio door insulated glass units feature thicker glass